Steel Staircase Construction is a popular construction choice among builders, architects, and designers in the indoor settings of homes, businesses, industrial areas. Steel is the ideal choice of material for the construction of these staircases, especially if made of galvanized or stainless steel, the reason being that it is a popular material for crossover, tread, and mezzanine stairs in industrial locations and spiral staircases in homes and commercial buildings.
As an integral part of any building, stairs hold high requirements in the use of materials in its construction.
• Sturdiness and durability: Structural steel is a strong metal and can hold up in extreme conditions such as calamities, excessive, and consistent wear and tear. It is five times stronger than concrete or timber staircases. It is also resistant to corrosion, rot, repeated expansion and is free from pests and other damages. This ensures a high sturdiness and rigidity that can withstand a wide range of impacts.
• Versatility: Structures steel is quite malleable and able to be drawn into various shapes and patterns. Owing to this, it is used in various types of custom staircases and any house or office building.
• Economic incentive: Considering longevity, versatility, sturdiness, and esthetical appeal, structural steel becomes the ideal choice. This makes the structural steel fabrication process relatively inexpensive. Furthermore, all the components are fabricated individually and arrive on-site on time. This saves a lot of money on labor expenses and resources.
• Minimal maintenance: Steel staircases require very little upkeep and do not require polishing or the application of paint, varnish, or sealant to maintain their appearance.
• Esthetic appeal: Although wood construction looks more rustic in terms of an antique feel, steel staircases offer a more modern and chic feel. In addition to the surplus of beautiful designs in spiral and straight stairs, use of steel enables a seamless, cohesive design with a flawless fit and finish.
• Steel stairs are pre-fabricated, easy to assemble, and ready for shipment.
• All steel stairs are OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) compliant.
• Welded stairs reduce time and prevent installation errors, as well as reduce the RFIs.
• Stairs are designed keeping in mind the building codes and are customized as per the need of the project.
• Designers are well-trained and knowledgeable professionals with an abundance of experience in construction techniques and tools.
• Stairs are durable, affordable, and easy to install.
• Through construction services, minimize the costs and reduce the lead time.
Ironspan USA, while priding itself on being the best steel stairs construction in Kansas, USA, boasts of providing a durable and stylish construction of steel stairs that have a glossy look and clear surface. Are you tempted?? Please contact us now to choose from our wide collection of steel stairs.November 30th, 2021 posted by superadmin