As technology evolves at a breakneck pace, there is a constant need for a “better” and “faster.” Whether it be a product, or a service, or a manufacturing process, we have an ever-growing to demand something better than what currently exists. Companies all over the world anticipate this and act accordingly to satisfy this growing need. For example, pre-engineered building companies in Kansas were born out of this need. They are buildings parts that are manufactured in a factory and then set up and erected on site.
Pre-engineered buildings, used as an alternative to structural steel buildings, are built to customized specific dimensions and tailored to the specific needs of owners, factoring in potential load issues, local building codes, and environmental concerns. The most obvious advantage of these buildings over conventional steel buildings is that they are 30-35% lighter while quickening construction time. As a result, they are thus able to easily provide customized features and unique architectural designs in less time and often at a better price.
• Multistory buildings
• Mezzanine floors
• Flat roof
• Roof system
• Truss and columns
• Clearspan with top running crane
• Vehicle parking sheds
• Aircraft hangars
• Factories, warehouses, workshops, and offices
• Metro stations
• Gas stations
• Outdoor canopies
• Bridges, railway platform shelters
• Cost-effective: Cost savings of PEBs will be unique and dependent on the scope of each project. However, in general, the cost-effectiveness aspect comes from design, manufacturing, and site erection cost. The structural elements, in particular, are shaped in such a way that they follow the stress diagram of the member, thereby reducing cost, weight, and load foundations. The transportation cost is further reduced by nesting the secondary members and the cladding. This reduces the overall price per square meter.
• More effective design and lower construction time: PEBs mainly comprise standard connections and sections, significantly lowering design time and offering a few unique advantages. The most significant advantage is being given clear spans up to 90m, which adds to the column space. Specialized computer analysis and structural design programs optimize the materials required and aid in drafting. These analysis software help to optimize the use of high-strength steel and tapered built-up sections. This, along with the use of a continuous light gage secondary steel section, helps to bring about an overall reduction in cost, time, and steel weight compared to conventional steel construction. The use of standard components, designed and engineered beforehand, drastically reduces engineering, production, ad erection time. Site assembly is quick, and building components are delivered early for site bolting. This reduces the entire construction time by 50%.
• Low maintenance: PEBs maintain their appearance through the building lifecycle due to the quality of the materials used in the building and the design of the building itself. Steel as a material is rust and corrosion-resistant. This enables the creation of a solid structure and foundation that is virtually maintenance-free in the long term.
• Sustainable: PEBs enable you to incorporate sustainability and green construction into your project.
At Ironspan USA, we claim to manufacture some of the best-designed and executed steel covered buildings, keeping in mind the challenges you face. Our pre-engineered buildings are designed for both industrial and domestic clients and are customized for various business needs, and reflect strength, durability, and uniqueness. Visit our website to peruse through our numerous designs and book an appointment with us now!!January 12th, 2022 posted by superadmin